ShareThis

Sunday, May 26, 2013

ZipCar Systems to Open Your Home

Need

Ok, if you have not seen my previous post, please check it out before reading this one because this idea is just a "sub-idea" to my previous post: http://www.marceloburbano.com/2013/08/zipcar-system-for-individuals.html

The need is similar to my previous post. I am tired of looking for my keys to open my home. Can we put the opening system in my wallet or anything that I am wearing (e.g. my watch)? Given that I only really know about the ZipCar system to open car doors I am going to follow my instinct that the first global/massive way to open home doors would look like a cardkey.

Description

Bla, bla, bla... you know how it is going to look like if you read my previous post. The only piece that is different is the third party installer. In this case I am thinking of two types: the security companies that install the alarms in every developing country (and some developed countries now that inequality is rising) or the companies that offer security doors (those doors that are not your regular "Joe Door" but made of steal and very very difficult to open if you do not have the key).

Potential

Again... bla, bla, bla... if this worked for cars... hmm let me think, is there more homes that cars?... yeap! ok so you see my point on "potential".


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lockitron uses your mobile phone or high end door knob manufacturer's make similar options like Baldwin and emtek.